Sandia Science & Technology Park Program (Sandia National Laboratories) and Sandia Science & Technology Park Development Corporation
The purpose of this Privacy Terms and Conditions is to tell you what information we gather on this website and how we use that information. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. By using this website you accept the terms of this Privacy Terms and Conditions. This Privacy Terms and Conditions apply to the website, which is owned and operated by Sandia Science & Technology Park Program (Sandia National Laboratories) and Sandia Science & Technology Park Development Corporation. This Privacy Terms and Conditions do not apply to any other websites, and we make no representations as to the privacy practices of other websites. Also, this Privacy Terms and Conditions do not apply to information we collect through methods other than this website. We may change this Privacy Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. If we change this Privacy Terms and Conditions, please refer back to them in the future.
What Information do we collect?
We take privacy concerns very seriously. In order to maintain our website, operate our program, respond to requests, and update our contact database, we collect information from web visitors only when they submit a contact form, or sign up to receive an email or mailed copy of the newsletter. Under no circumstances is such information shared with other businesses or individuals who are not specifically involved in delivering services or information requested.
This section describes both the Non-Personal Information and Personal Information we collect. If you request information, fill out certain forms that appear on this website with your name, address, telephone number, email address, or similar information (“Personal Information”). How do we share and use information? The ways we share, use and protect information collected over this website depends upon the type of information involved.
- Non-Personal Information. We may use non-personal information to help us make the website more useful to you and for other business purposes. For example, we may tell business partners how many unique visitors visited this website or what pages were most popular. We may prepare web analysis reports and other materials using non-personal information. We may use non-personal Information for any other purpose and may share Non-Personal Information with third parties.
- Personal Information. We have no means of gathering personal information with this website which you do not send to us via an email or submittal form. If you submit personal information, you agree that we may keep a record of the personal information. For example, we may record your name, email address, phone number, and physical address which you have submitted. We also may use personal information to help us in our business, including but not limited to improving this website, marketing, or to contact you. We will share personal information only as required to create the business transactions you initiate, and if required to comply with a law, regulation, court order, or other legal process.
We collect and store the following information automatically and through the use of Google Analytics:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the domain from which you access the Internet (i.e., 123.456.789.012) whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you view (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page)
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site
- The browser name and version you are using
We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. This information is not shared with anyone beyond the support staff, except when required by Law Enforcement investigation, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
With the exception of personally identifiable information, the use of which is covered under our Privacy Terms and Conditions, any material you send to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
When using this website you shall not send to this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to U.S. laws;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Visitors from outside the United States You understand and agree that your Non-Personal Information and Personal Information are being sent to a business located in the United States and may pass through servers located in the United States. You consent to this transfer of your information and sharing of your information as described in this Privacy Terms and Conditions.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We process personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Privacy Terms and Conditions. We review our data collection and storage practices to ensure that we only collect and store the personal information needed to provide or improve our services or as otherwise permitted under this Privacy Terms and Conditions. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and store is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Use of Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. No part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content and policy practices. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person.
If you choose to link to our website you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date or in error. The material at this website is provided without any warranties of any kind.
Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Mexico and U.S. law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of New Mexico.
Your information is stored on our server and in our contact database. We and our agents who help us with hosting and security use a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help protect your information. However, there is no such thing as perfect security. You agree that we are not responsible for the unlawful actions of third parties.
The Effective date of this Privacy Terms and Conditions is December 1, 2011.
All Rights Reserved. 2011 Copyright: Sandia Science & Technology Park Program (Sandia National Laboratories) and Sandia Science & Technology Park Development Corporation.
Contact Us with Questions
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Terms and Conditions, please contact us.